Located at the heart of Amman, at the entrance of the new Abdali development, the Abdali Gateway is a tower made of pixelated glass and translucent marble façade that provide a refined envelope.
Al Seraje Real Estate Development
Architecture Studio- Paris
T/E/S/S – France
Al Nasser + Partners architects and engineers
Omar Abu Sa’ad & Sons Co.
SCOPE OF WORK
– 12,000 m2 of unitized curtain walls with stone laminated double glazing
– 2,000 m2 of Stick System curtain wall
– 1,600 lm glazed balustrades
– 3,700 m2 of louvers
– 1100 lm of decorative canopies with LED lighting contouring the building
– 5’000 m2 of composite cladding