HOLCOM NEW OFFICES BUILDING
Atelier des Architectes Associés
LEAD DESIGN CONTRACTOR
SCOPE OF WORK
Design and erection of 5000 m2 of double skin facade consisting of:
– Internal skin, in thermally broken curtain wall system.
– External decorative unitized skin, made of vertical bands comprising grids of aluminum sheeting, corrugated sheeting and louvers with mirror finish composite cladding. The outer skin is placed at different heights, to modulate the reflection of light to the inside, and to provide an efficient thermal and acoustic insulation.
– A catwalk of corrugated grating in between the two skins.
– Oversize panels for the VEC system curtain wall at the roof.
– Aluzinc corrugated sheet cladding at the lower levels.