M1 Building, is a landmark mixed used project located in Beirut Central District, with a total of 33,200 sqm built up area, distributed in 5 basements and 12 floors above ground level.
The project is equipped with state of the art energy-efficient equipment and Building Management System (BMS) to achieve high energy saving levels, as well as a superior IT backbone to cater the requirements of modern professional working environment.
The building is the first project to be Leed Core & Shell Gold certified in Lebanon.
MIKA real estate
Joe Geitani Architects
Arabian Construction Company
SCOPE OF WORK
Design, supply and installation of:
- – 5,600 m2 of open joints aluminum curtain wall with High Performance gradient Ceramic fritted low iron glass
- – 5,200 m2 of custom design bolted facade
- – 19 tubular glazed metal bridges with a total area of 1,115 m2, linking the buildings.
- – Bullet Proof curtain wall on the upper VIP floors
- – Internal partitions and Glazed balustrades.