Situated on the south coast of Cyprus along the shores of the Mediterranean, this 36 story tower designed by leading architects Atkins is the most prestigious real estate project in Cyprus and the tallest residential seafront building in Europe, occupying a prominent beach front location in Limassol.
Atkins WKK (U.K.)
Joint Venture J&P / ACC
SCOPE OF WORK
Complex Design & structural Calculation to accommodate for the simultaneous multi-directional building movement resulting from: Differential settlement, seismic movements, wind load and expansion
– 5,500 m2 of minimalistic slim profile curtain wall with incorporated Vitrocsa sliding facades.
– 4,200 m2 of regular curtain wall with top hung windows
– 10’000 m2 of Glass Reinforced Concrete-GRC cladding, including flat panels up to 4.2 m height and bullnose panels,
– 2’200 m2 weathertight double layers of single curved and doublecurved GRC panels at the crown area
– 3,200 m2 of aluminum tubular louvers
– 1,500 m2 of GRC louvers
– Double height retail glazing with glass fins and steel columns
– Stainless steel wire mesh