SHEIKH JABER AL AHMAD CULTURAL CENTER
The Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre is a multidisciplinary public space owned by the Amiri Diwan striving to entertain, educate and inspire the people of Kuwait. It offers a range of events – in music, theatre, film, workshops and spoken word – for every generation and sector of society.
State of Kuwait – Amiri Diwan
DESIGN & SUPERVISION CONSULTANT
Al Hani Construction and Trading Company
SCOPE OF WORK
12,000 m2 of structural glazing covering:
– 6 meter high façades with frameless Rice Paper Glass Screens and supporting triple laminated 0.3 x 4 meters slim fins structure.
– Fully Cladded Escalators with Rice paper Glass Panels.
– Music Building:
– 17 meter high Frameless Calligraphy Glass Screens and supporting triple laminated 0.55x4m Fins Structure
– Fully Glazed point fixed Glass Box of 21 meters Height and 18 meters side length including oversized glass panels Glass Fins.
– 12.5 meter high facades with Frameless oversized glass screens
– 200 Tons of Steel